Get £50 Cash Back On Company Formation
Open a business bank account with Barclays Bank and get a cash injection of £50 – how cool is that!
Opening your account could not be easier...
» £50 Cash Back On all Company Formations
- Once your company is incorporated, your details will be sent via a secure link to Barclays
- Barclays will call you, within two business days to arrange a welcome meeting at a time and branch near to you.
- Your dedicated Business Manager will discuss your requirements and help you with support you may need.
Why do we recommend Barclays?
Barclays Bank PLC offers you the following significant benefits:
- We use Barclays Bank for our own business needs. Their services are second to none and cost effective. With online account management from PCs and mobile phones, you could do your day to day banking even while on road!
- You will save time and effort by using our 'one stop' process
- Your account will be fast-tracked through our secure integrated system
- Receive £50 cashback once your account is opened **
Everything you’d expect from a bank worth its salt – a business debit card, cheque book, online and telephone banking and even free banking for a while.
You'll also find they offer a lot more than the basics, and that’s why we recommend Barclays Bank PLC to all our new business clients.
You may be entitled to the following:
And a lot more...
- Free business banking for up to two years (see note 1. below)
- Free automated transactions when your free business banking period ends
- Your dedicated Barclays Business Manager
- Free day-to-day support from our Barclays Business Team by phone 24/7
- Manage your new business account in Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Text Alerts or by phone and in branch
Terms & Conditions
- A saving of over £2,000 on the essential business tools and applications to help you survive and succeed – including bookkeeping software, legal compliance services, business planning and website builder tools. Available for a small monthly fee.
- Free CREDITFOCUS - a credit management service specifically designed to help you recover and reduce late payments and bad debts
- Free consultations with an accountant, marketing professional and solicitor for expert advice in your crucial first months
- Free business seminars on topics such as how to make more profit and attract more customers
- Free i-sure business online data backup - automatically backs up 2GB of your data in a secure location, so if your data is lost, corrupted or damaged, you can rest easy – safe in the knowledge that you can get it back
- Free business skills training from leading e-learning provider MindLeaders to help you rise to the challenges you face every day.
- Access to unique packages of business management software to help you save time and money.
(part 1). Available for individuals setting up their first business bank account for a business within its first 12 months of trading. There is no charge for standard transactions for 12 months with our standard Business Start-up Package. There is no charge for standard transactions for 18 months if Barclays Business Essentials , Barclays Business Essentials Plus or Barclays Business Manager packages or the CREDITFOCUS Pro service are purchased at the time of opening the account. There is no charge for standard transactions for 2 years if either Barclays Business Essentials , Barclays Business Essentials Plus or Barclays Business Manager packages are subscribed to together with the CREDITFOCUS Pro service within 3 months of your account being opened. Subject to 12 months minimum subscription. This is only available to new businesses opening their account with Barclays. This applies to everyday Sterling and debit and credit transactions and the maintenance fee. Please note accounts must be active.
(Part 2) ** Cash back only applies to UK customers who apply for their bank account through us and who open a Barclays Business Bank Account within 40 days of application. Offer valid for all new company formation purchases until further notice. £50 cash back will be either paid back to the card used to make payment or, under some circumstances, we may send you a cheque made out to the company. Please claim by logging into your account and submitting the required information such as name of your company, your address together with the company’s sort code and account number. Please note that we are sometimes advised of account openings up to 4-6 weeks later by Barclays, so please be patient; your cash back may be delayed.